Flat Roofing – Service ForemanRoles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide technical and leadership skills necessary to oversee and manage service jobs to the expectations of management.
- Provide technical ability to effectively diagnose and repair commercial roofs
- Respond to emergency roof leaks or roof related issues
- Experience with installation and repair of all roofing systems (Asphalt & Gravel, Mod-bit & Single-ply)
- Experience with sealing in mechanical rooftop alterations
- Experience troubleshooting roofing issues
- Experience completing roof inspections/
- Oversee all aspects as related to roof work including but not limited to safety, housekeeping, and workmanship quality.
- Insure that all specifications, shop drawings, and scope of work are being followed exactly
- Insure that all safety equipment is properly utilized at the job site
- Project reporting on a daily basis and as otherwise needed
- Maintain company vehicle as well as inventory of materials and equipment
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Drivers license (class 5)
- Intermediate English skills
- Intermediate computer skills - Ability to use software and apps
- Ability to communicate with others effectively (verbal & written)
- Ability to lead & train new and existing crew members
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to follow safe work procedures
- Ability to operate construction machinery
- Ability to work long days, overtime and weekends when needed. Rotational after hours on-call requirements.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in the roofing industry required (with a minimum of 2 years in roofing service). Red Seal Endorsement is an asset.
Physical demands: This position may require occasional climbing, balancing, heavy lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling. While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to be on their feet for extended periods of time.
Pay Range: $32 - $40/HourApply Now